Islamic Center of Naples Academy (ICN Academy) provides an excellent Islamic environment for Muslim children to grow, learn Islamic values and develop life-long friendships with their Muslim peers. The school offers classes on Islamic Studies, Quran Recitation, Quran Memorization, and Arabic geared toward understanding Quran and building Arabic vocabulary.
Asalamu ‘Alaykum Parents,
It is our pleasure to welcome you to ICN Academy. We are deeply committed to making a positive difference in the lives of your children. We will accomplish this by setting high academic expectations for all children and support system to assure they are met. Our teachers are committed to providing your student with quality education. Our goal at ICN Academy is to build a strong moral character based on Islamic beliefs and provide an opportunity for Muslim youth to develop friendship and interact with positive role models.
A few reminders:
- First Day of School is Sunday, August 21st, 2022.
- School Hours – 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM. Students MUST pray Dhuhr at the Masjid before being released.
- The school will provide all of the material books and supplies but students should bring a small bag or backpack for their book and notebook.
- Students will be served lunch that day. If there are concerns or allergies please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please be prepared to finalize your student’s registration with payment. Payments must be cash or check only and will be due to the 1st week of each month, Insha Allah.
- Tuition assistance is available. Please send an email to [email protected] to request assistance.
- All students should dress modestly and adhere to the Islamic requirements for prayer.
We look forward to working with you and your students as we work toward an academically successful school year.
Sr. Nadiah Yusuf
2022 ICN Academy Registration Link: https://icnaples.sunwebapp.com
Curriculum and Text Books
The curriculum for the ICN Academy is focused on three key areas: Islamic Studies, Qur’an, and Arabic Language. Primary texts used within each area are specified below.
The Islamic Studies books for ICN Academy are from I Love Islam series which are based on a comprehensive 6-year curriculum. The curriculum covers broad aspects of Islam based on the Qur’an and authentic Hadith. The lessons in the curriculum are presented in a logical, systematic manner to suit the teaching needs of a weekend Islamic school or home school. Topics are selected based on age, grade and the learning level of each grade.
The curriculum and teaching for the Arabic classes based on book Arabic Between Your Hands.
The Qur’an classes will be divided into two classes: Basic and Advanced class. The basic class will be using the book Qaeda Al-Noorani.